Programme Material Administrator
Are you excellent with clients and customers?
Do you pay attention to detail?
Are you good with Word, Excel and PowerPoint?
Would you like to work in a great team part time or full time?
If your answer is YES, please apply for our Client Services Assistant – Programme Material Administrator position!
Cherith Simmons L&D is a leading provider of leadership and management development with 30 years’ experience based in Addlestone, Surrey.
Client Services Assistant – Programme Materials Administration is a crucial role to deliver an exceptional learning experience to all our participants.
About the job
The role requires high levels of self-motivation and applicants should demonstrate a willingness to learn, an open-minded attitude and the ability to take on challenging tasks.
Your work will include:
- course management and administration
- management of client relationships
- carrying out, maintaining and updating sales activities
- maintaining and updating programme material
You should be:
- Confident, able to take on high levels of responsibility and work under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly via phone, email, letters and reports
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, have an ability to organise your own time and workload effectively.
- Have worked in an office environment and be competent in using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
After a 6-month probationary period, you will be eligible to complete an ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management qualification.
For more information please contact Vera at Cherith Simmons Learning and Development.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Part-time or Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.200 pro rata