Coaching – ‘DISCUSS’
Structured conversations for development and performance management
Whilst well tried coaching formats such as GROW and OSCAR are still popular and effective, recently the term Structured Conversations model has emerged on the premise that it would be good to ‘just talk’. We have therefore designed a unique coaching method to suit this approach.
Discuss… is a structured conversation coaching format designed by Cherith Simmons Learning & Development which combines simplicity, best coaching practice and information capture to fit the needs of organisations in all sectors.
Discuss… Moves the responsibility and ownership for development back to the individual, so it is in their interests to make the best of the opportunity.
Discuss… links a defined and structured conversation to a specific format for setting objectives, recording the outcome of the conversations so they can be captured and analysed.
Discuss… provides not only a practical structure, for development or performance management conversation, but also a bank of typical questions which can be used to help, and an easy to use methods for capturing the conversation, and logging development or training needs.
We can run fully accredited ILM coaching programmes and train your line managers to become accredited coaches. Create large savings whilst developing your team! Call us for more information 01932 856565.
Ever thought of training your line managers to coach their teams?
Why Cherith Simmons for your coaching needs?
- Over 25 years’ experience
- Wide variety of qualified coaches with experience at all levels within an organisation and all sectors
- Range of ILM accredited coaching qualifications to train internal coaches
- Tailoring coaching towards your organisation’s mission
- Over 2000 coaching sessions available a year
- Email, telephone, webcam and face-to-face coaching available
- Flexible coaching techniques to best suit your organisation (DISCUSS, OSCAR, GROW etc.)
- Can work with your 360 feedback tool
Want more information? Request a call back