About the ILM Level 3 programme
The ILM Level 3 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management aims to develop the skills needed to be an effective manager.
It is suitable for aspiring and existing first-line managers across all sectors.
Award – 3 webinars, taking approximately 4 months
Certificate – 5 webinars, taking approximately 6 months
ILM Level 3 Content
- Learning to learn
- Change management and decision taking
- Leadership and team building
- Time management and delegation
- Stress management
- Appraisal, objective setting and performance management
- Discipline, grievance and counselling
- Communication skills
- Meeting skills