Who is it for?
The management apprenticeship Level 5 standard has been designed for middle to senior leaders to develop strategic leadership skills and knowledge.
Who is the awarding body?
The awarding body we use for Management Apprenticeships is ILM
What certification will the apprentice get?
- Level 5 Operations/Department Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Diploma for Leaders and Managers
How is the apprenticeship programme delivered?
Cherith Simmons uses ‘Blended learning’, a mixture of pre-programme study that gives learners prior knowledge of the next subject on their journey, highly interactive workshops and post-programme work to embed knowledge and skills.
For best value for money we can run the programme in-house for a cohort of 8-15 apprentices.
Don’t have 8 apprentices for management? No problem – we will be running the programmes across England at our study centres. Call us on 01932 856565 for locations.
- Programme Induction
- Learning to learn
- Introduction to CPD Plan (Diploma Only)
- Writing skills for assignments, projects & reports
- Introduction to Business Case & Plan (Diploma only)
- Change Management
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Time management and delegation
- Operational & project management
- Data management
- Writing the Business Plan
- CPD Final Review
- Training, induction, coaching & mentoring
- Appraisal, objective setting & performance management
- Discipline, grievance & counselling
- Presentation Skills
For full course information and costs download the brochure by completing this form