Cherith Simmons has designed an intensive 4 day service improvement programme specially aimed at organisations that have to ‘do more with less’
The programme embodies best practice from leading edge organisations in all sectors focussed on delivering viable and cashable savings whilst enhancing service quality. Techniques covered include Lean, Six Sigma, Blue Ocean strategy, TQM & Keizen, Value Process Mapping, Robustification, Rich Pictures, Pick Charts, ROI calculations, and Kepner Tregoe decision matrices.
The programme can be delivered on the clients site through highly interactive workshops or is available by distance learning for individuals or groups.
Assessment is through the production of work based improvement report which must demonstrate sound evidence, objective analysis of options and a recommendation which delivers quantifiable savings and service improvement
Action learning sets support the production of the improvement report
Cohorts can be from 8 to 16 and are priced on a day rate basis, regardless of numbers for commissioned programmes.
Previous participants have produced up to £3m worth of savings for their organisations
For full course information download the brochure by completing this form
Level 5 Service Improvement content
- Change and service optimisation – practical application of theory – stakeholder issues and resistances
- Communication issue and strategies
- Identification of individual improvement projects
- Service improvement tools
- Optimising case studies
- Theories and tools for quality Kaizen, continuous improvement and TQM. Blue Ocean case studies.
- Service expectations demand mapping and the concept of fast fixes
- The principles of triaging work
- Electronic service delivery and web development planning using participants own services
- Case studies
- Terms of reference for own service improvement project
- Background and development of models
- Basic principles DMAIC and DMADVA
- Case studies
- 7 Wastes, 5 Whys, Process reengineering, run time charts
- Decision talking for service improvement – models and practical exercises
- Facilitated session exploring individual and shared improvement projects
- Issues and challenges so far
- Individual feedback