Testimonials from previous employees
I had a great experience working at Cherith Simmons compared to my previous work experience. They have allowed me to incorporate my IT skills and deliver suggestions. The working environment is very user friendly, not to mention how friendly and approachable the staff members are. I felt that was part of the Cherith Simmons team rather than just being a student. I totally recommend having work experience at Cherith Simmons and would consider having my work experience here.
Avalible Job Roles
We seek experienced management trainers across the full range of management subject skills.
We work with central government, local government, the NHS at all levels, the voluntary sector and the private sector delivering management apprenticeships and VRQ’s at levels 2, 3 5 & 7.
We provide full support and all learning materials, bench marked to the qualifications we teach, which are mandatory to use.
Payment is by the day, locations are across the South East and the whole of England and Wales. Travelling and accommodation expenses are paid where required.
For more information about this opportunity please download the job description below.
Client Services Manager
Help contribute to our success using your business to business sales experience
Cherith Simmons Learning and Development has a record of innovation in delivering real change for organisations and individuals. The company designs and delivers large and small training and development programmes and management apprenticeships for all sorts of organisations from large blue chips, to small charities, and all the way across the health, public and voluntary sectors.
Due to continued success, the company is seeking to recruit a Client Services Manager. The successful candidate will provide excellent service to a small group of existing clients and management students studying for nationally accredited qualifications. You will be the first point of contact for this group.
The successful candidate will provide excellent service to a small group of existing clients and management students studying for nationally accredited qualifications by being the first point of contact.
You will also help us build the business by helping create marketing campaigns, devising marketing materials, following up business enquiries and leads on the phone, assisting with writing bids and tenders for new business, and if you are a confident communicator, help us pitch for the business to prospective clients.
You will be joining a professional, friendly and diverse team that is one of the best in the business.
This is a permanent role, can be full-time or part-time, working a minimum of 20 hours per week, up to 38.75 hours per week on a full-time basis. Part-time hours to be mutually agreed. Our standard office opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.30pm.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum gross per year for Full-time. Part-time employees are paid pro rata to FTE.
The Job holder is required to:
- Promote contact and manage relationships between the company, its clients, programme participants alumni and suppliers.
- Provide administrative support for the development of training programmes and their delivery.
- Communicate progress, participate in company meetings, take minutes and action objectives from meetings.
- Assist with fulfilling sales & marketing targets and maintain/update the organisation’s sales database.
- Provide support to Partners, consultants, associates and colleagues.
- Co-ordinate and carry out direct marketing activity across the organisation’s target sectors.
- Adhere to Company standards, policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience in a similar role .
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- The ability to work in a small team as well as on own initiative, in a fast-paced environment.
- Good customer service skills and the ability to develop good working relationships.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with others at all levels.
- Good administration skills and experience.
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience of using CRM (customer relations management) systems or Learning Management systems is an advantage.
- The ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn with an open-minded attitude, and to take on challenging tasks.
- Experience of working in an office environment and dealing with customers and/or clients.
- The ability to travel to the office from a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.