Improve yourself, improve your organisation
Cherith Simmons offers a complete range of programmes for improving organisational performance and service delivery across the NHS.
All programmes are tailored for your organisation, and in addition we offer a wide range of off the shelf programmes including short courses, ILM Leadership and Management qualifications, the Amspar Primary Care Management Diploma , and ILM’s fully funded Leadership and Management Apprenticeships.
We offer the following programmes for health care
- ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management qualifications at Award, Certificate and Diploma Level.
- ILM fully funded Leadership & Management Apprenticeships at Levels 3, 5 and 7 (postgraduate)
- The Level 5 Certificate in Service Improvement
- Commissioning and procurement programmes
- Tailored programmes to meet all performance improvement needs including, leadership, change management, creating a high performing organisation, performance management ,coaching, and many more including lean ,six sigma. Blue ocean, value process mapping, project management, customer service– see the full list here
- A range of Primary Care programmes for protected learning covering all the 10 High Impact actions to improve Primary Scar Service delivery and patient care.
- We also offer service improvement consultancy, change management consultancy and team development through away days and events
- All programmes are accredited by ILM or benchmarked to ILM standards
- All programmes are delivered within our CLEVER Leadership™ framework
Who is the awarding healthcare leadership body?
Our qualifications are accredited by ILM and AMSPAR and we are also a centre for CMI .
How is our healthcare leadership programmes delivered?
Face to face at your location using ‘Blended learning’, a mixture of pre-programme study, highly interactive workshops, and post-programme assessments to embed knowledge, skills, and professional behaviours.
Or through our Virtual Classroom system with highly interactive live tutor led ZOOM workshops.
Learning is supported with innovative and comprehensive materials downloaded from our Learning Management System. Assessed work based improvement reports give your organisation a measurable pay back from the programme.
Programmes can be run for a single organisation or for a group of managers from different organisations or trusts through our Open Access Schemes.
Want to learn more about the healthcare leadership courses we offer in London?
To learn more call us on 01932 856565, email us at enquiries @cherithsimmons.co.uk or visit us at www.cherithsimmons.co.uk