Who is it for?
The Level 3 standard has been designed for first-line/junior managers with operational/project responsibilities to develop practical leadership skills and knowledge.
Who is the awarding body?
What certification will the apprentice get?
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship.
- Level 3 Diploma in Management.
How is the apprenticeship programme delivered?
Cherith Simmons uses ‘Blended learning’, a mixture of pre-programme study that gives learners prior knowledge of the next subject on their journey, highly interactive workshops and post-programme work to embed knowledge and skills.
For best value for money we can run the programme in-house for a cohort of 12-18 apprentices.
Don’t have 12 apprentices for management? No problem – we will be running the programmes across England at our study centres. Call us on 01932 856565 for locations.
- Programme Induction
- Learning to learn
- Introduction to CPD Plan (Diploma Only)
- Writing skills for assignments, projects & reports
- Introduction to Business Case & Plan (Diploma only)
- Change Management
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Time management and delegation
- Operational & project management
- Data management
- Writing the Business Plan
- CPD Final Review
- Training, induction, coaching & mentoring
- Appraisal, objective setting & performance management
- Discipline, grievance & counselling
- Presentation Skills
For full course information and costs download the brochure by completing this form