Tower Hamlets has one of the most diverse populations and the UK and NHS staff reflect this demographic with the majority of learners not having English as their first language. Programmes have included.
- Short programme for practice staff and practice managers including a series designed round the 10 High Impact Actions to improve service delivery and reduce patients no shows (DNA’s Did not attend)
- ILM Level 3 Apprenticeship/ Diploma programmes for administration staff
- ILM Level 5 Apprenticeship/Diploma programmes for practice managers
- ILM Level 7 CLEVER Clinical Leadership Certificate programme
- PCFC – Primary Care Found Programme endorsed by AMSPAR design for new receptionists and practice administrators and intended to provide pre work training to enhance motivation and retention of front line staff.